Tel: 704-998-2240 | Fax: 704-323-4540
Download vCard | Download Bio
An experienced associate at Johnston, Allison and Hord, Clayton William’s diligent approach to his practice enables him to achieve his client's goals.
Mr. Williams attended Georgetown Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate and LLM in taxation. Afterwards, he spent several years in the Washington, DC area providing expert advice to tax practitioners while at Bloomberg BNA and later serving clients in practice.
He returned to his hometown of Charlotte, where he now provides the same expert services to a range of for-profit and nonprofit clients. A member of the firm’s corporate group, he is always interested in the distinct issues facing a client in any given situation and providing applicable and effective counsel in response.
- Nonprofit Entities & Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Employee Benefits
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2011)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M in Taxation, 2011)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A. in English and Journalism, 2001)
- North Carolina, 2016
- Virginia, 2011
Honors and Awards
- Lead Articles Editor, The Tax Lawyer, 2010-2011
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Member, Hyattsville City Council (2013-2015)
- Member, Hyattsville City Planning Committee (2012-2013)